The No Plan Meal Plan is a weekly meal planning newsletter that provides everything you need to cook delicious and healthy meals for you and your family, in minimal time.
- You want to spend less time planning meals, and have more time for you
- You’re exhausted by the recurring “what’s for dinner” dilemma
- You want to cook and eat healthy, but don’t know where to start
- You want to be as efficient as possible: at the store and in the kitchen
- You’re tired of the same old same old, and want to try something new
- You want to learn about healthy food options and cooking techniques
- You want to save $$ by no longer wasting unused or forgotten groceries
How does it work?
Every Thursday you receive a meal-planning package by email, including the following:
- 4 tested, quick and easy recipes with fool-proof instructions
- 1 shopping list, organized by grocery department to save you time at the store
- 1 On-Track Planner* with your time-saving plan for the week
Recipes, shopping lists and On-Track Planner are customizable, so you can prepare from 1 meal to 4 meals, depending on what works best for you that week. Meals are created for the health-conscious omnivore, but are easily adapted for vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free or other lifestyles.
*Unique Among Meal Plans
What makes No Plan Meal Plan unique? Besides the delicious whole-foods based meals, it’s our On-Track Planner. This type of planner would easily take you 3-4 hours to complete on your own, and would then save you equal time throughout the week. Luckily, you get to save the time without having spent it! The On-Track Planner saves you time by outlining every step that you can take, on weekends and throughout the week, to consolidate and economize preparation meal prep activities. For more about the On-Track Planner, keep reading below.
There are two sections of the On-Track Planner. The first is Weekend Prep, and the second is Weekly Calendar. The Weekend Prep section outlines all preparation activities that can be consolidated into one session to save you time. For example, if you need chopped onions 3 times throughout the week, you’d normally pull out your knife and cutting board each day that you need the vegetables, chop the onions, discard skins/unusable parts, wash any dirtied utensils, wipe counters, and store leftovers. That’s three days of duplicated efforts that you could have done on one day. And that’s just onions. The On-Track Planner Weekend Prep section helps you by creating a list of all preparation steps that can be consolitated, so that you can do it efficiently on the weekend save the redundant time and energy chopping, cutting and cleaning throughout the week. Other Weekend Prep time saving activities include washing, chopping, marinating, and thawing of ingredients.
The second section of the On-Track Planner is the Weekly Calendar. This calendar tells you what’s for dinner when and more importantly offers friendly reminders to complete quick tasks that you might otherwise forget. For example, if salmon is for dinner on Wednesday and you’re using frozen salmon filets, the Weekly Calendar will helpfully remind you to take the salmon out of the freezer on Tuesday evening. Other Weekly Calendar tasks include soaking beans and legumes, marinating, and reserving double-use ingredients for a subsequent dinner (i.e. saving half a cup of tomato sauce from Tuesday’s pizza for Thursday’s soup). With the Weekend Prep and Weekly Calendar, the On Track Planner truly helps you to make the most of your time, stay on the game plan, and have smashing success.
Subscribe Now to No Plan Meal Plan, and you will:
- Save time – at least 3-4 hours per week
- Save money – no more wasted groceries
- Cook more often – no more struggling to find the motivation to cook!
- Get healthy – preparing food at home is the #1 absolute most important change leading to optimal health
- Receive 4 healthy and easy meals to try each week and, bonus, they’re easily adaptable to vegetarian or gluten-free lifestyles
- “Economize” your time and money with smart planning (cook once eat twice, etc)
- Break out of your food doldrums – try new ingredients without the confusion of going it alone
- Eliminate the frustration associated with meal planning: no more agonizing, no more scrounging, way less take-out
The Problem With Having No Plan
Planning is like oil in the machine – it makes things go smoothly, and without it things sometimes grind to a halt. Whether you realize it or not, you are spending a tremendous amount of time each week thinking about food! Here are some typical scenarios of food “eating” up your time and energy:
- Weekend: thinking about what to get at the grocery store
- Weekend: Going to the grocery store, possibly doing laps because you forgot things the first time through
- Weeknight: thinking about dinner, what to make, what you can assemble with the ingredients you have
- Weeknight: going back to the grocery store to get what you forgot, or what will complete dinner
- Every night: bickering or negotiating (with others or with yourself!) about what to eat, who’s cooking, etc…
- Weeknight: tired of thinking about dinner, pitching your good intentions of a home-cooked meal and ordering pizza.
- End of week: Cleaning out the fridge, realizing you forgot to use the spinach, which looked delicious a week ago but now just looks sad and goopy. Now you have to clean the crisper.
No Plan Meal Plan will revolutionize your relationship with dinner…
Imagine being so organized that you know what you’re going to eat, what you’re buying at the store, how you’re going to use and store your ingredients, and what you’re going to cook when. It’s all possible with the No Plan Meal Plan. Every week you print your No Plan Meal Plan, including grocery list, On-Track Planner, and recipes. You can head to the grocery store, fully prepared with your list organized by grocery store section, and get all of your ingredients in one clean sweep. Next, you will prep and store your ingredients in the most efficient way possible, so that you’re ready to roll throughout the week. Using your On-Track Planner, you’ll know exactly when you can prep ingredients in advance. And, no more derailed dinner plans because the main ingredient is frozen. At the end of a busy day you will have everything ready to cook efficiently, with confidence, knowing how long dinner will take and when it will land on the table. No Plan Meal Plan will even reduce dirty dishes and clean-up time. On top of all that, you’ll also receive helpful tips and tricks along the way, such as how to include kids in the preparation, healthy tidbits about ingredients used, and food storage suggestions to make your ingredients stay fresh longer.
Best of all, you’ll start eating more delicious food that is healthier, and you’ll feel the results. Sound good? If so, get started here.